Saturday, March 03, 2007

denial...

For a while, blogging is not enjoyable anymore... hardly in my mind this past month. Suddenly feeling that something is missing. Perhaps I am still in a state of denial that papa`s gone. I have to get used to the idea that he`s not around, anywhere in the world anymore. So many things have happened in a whirl this month. papa`s wake, lunch dates with siblings and the jubilee celebration. When it all ended, my body started to complain that it had had enough of all the hassles and busyness it could contain. For three days Mr. flu got hold of me and hubby. I just ached all over. From head down my spine... parang may sumasabog na bomba sa likod ko... I only get flu once in a while and now this.... ugh! But you know, we need to get sick sometimes. It teaches us many things. While only the bed and the solitude of my room my only companion.... realizations in all aspect just came clearly, and then a little bit of self-rededication to everything worthwhile that i am presently doing but sometimes being neglected and taken for granted. I thank God for "little" sickness.. once in a while, hehehe!!

I know there`s so much to tell about our jubilee year celebration, especially the last day at the Luneta park. But all i can say is.....it`s just awesome. Very much a success. So many people, christians gathered and almost filled the luneta grounds. The grandstand itself was packed even standing room. We managed to settle ourselves at the grandstand and wow, from there we could view the luneta grounds. Parang sardinas ang dami ng mga tao at dikit-dikit pa!!. So beautiful sight.. A 30-minute fireworks concluded the night... I won`t forget to mention how beautiful the choir is.. They can compete internationally. But this is not any competition, i don`t mean that. They just gave their all for Jesus! Selah band (my son`s band) was incharge of it all. (hay, proud mom again...) That occasion will truly be remembered. I hope I could post some pictures about the event. I know all my siblings had covered the week`s event in their own digicams, and my boys also. I need the help of my boys for some of it to be posted in my blog, but i hope they won`t be so busy to look my way...lol.

At this writing, my siblings and their families are having their so-called much needed " break" in the beautiful seashores of Boracay. I hope they enjoyed every bit of it, their money`s worth when coming to phil. Next week, they will all be going home to their respective homes ......... away from phils. It`s a lonely thought seeing them all gone again physically needless to say we don`t know when will be the next time for us to be together. But life has to go on....... it will continue to go on.

For me, our family`s normal functions is waiting for us the coming days. Picking up the pieces again... after papa...and from there even if I know how hard it is to start life without him, we have to continue moving on for there are so many things left undone and worth doing.

Can`t write anymore.. co`z of this stubborn headache.. I get nauseated too. `til next time..


ate gie

No comments: