Saturday, June 16, 2007

dave`s mission trip

today is dave`s flight to Singapore to speak in their annual youth camp for 3 days and then he would proceed to Jakarta, indonesia for the same purpose. At one o`clock this afternoon we would take that long drive to angeles city, pampanga for its where that he would be taking off. Mas mura kasi ang mga flight doon.

As i helped him packed his things, mix feelings overcame me. Parang ako ang magpi-preach doon. I feel the butterflies...... i told hubby i got upset stomach. hayy, i know my son would do good. This has been my prayers. That God would use Him this way, at ngayon heto na nga yun...

Pls. help us pray for God`s anointing, and that he would be the person that God intended him to be. Be a blessing and encouragement to all most especially the young people in both countries. It`s His anointing that counts.

I know we have your prayers guys. And for this, thank you!

I think this is all for now. I will keep you posted. :-)

No comments: