Saturday, June 14, 2008

adjustments....

I thank God for the strenght He supplied and helped us to go through the past week..

Lahat ng "due" sa mga financial obligations ay nagsiksikan sa isang linggo lang...plus enrollment, tuition fees, to top it all, sumabay na naman si victory...bagong battery for her. Ayaw makisama, hehehe!

i`m in a lot of adjustments lately. Everytime relatives come and go, i always get the "blues". Missing them and all - hard to go back to my normal phase of life, haha..

Dave has started his teaching job in a private school last monday. His hands are so full of schedules teaching from elementary to high school level.... On July, bible school starts and he`s in it too. I don`t know how he could handle his already hectic scheds plus the additions. He`s out of the house so early and comes home late - straight to bed, Zzzz.. I miss talking to him.

charis, got two jobs at the moment but will get rid of the former one next week. I hardly see him at home. when i do, he`s in a much needed sleep, preparing for another graveyard shift....

and verniel, he`s back to school. Nakakabingi ang katahimikan sa bahay...

Find it somewhat lonesome being not a full time mom anymore... Am thinking having something to keep me busy during the day just so hubby and me will not just be staring at each other all day long lol. oh, that`s okay. i think we have given each other our space. He`s in his computer most of the time and me trying to keep myself busy over something and anything....
I am thinking that maybe it is best at this time of my life that i would have something.......like a homebased business that i would be indulging myself in. I`m sure it would be a source of outlet and strenght, di ba? (para hindi madaling tatanda...) Pls. give your insights and suggestions....

But i`m still and will always be thankful for the internet...At least i could have the effort to keep in touch.... to all of you. I could handle that.

sorry, if you think this is what venting is all about...

By the way, we`re supposed to meet with our landlady here in the house today. She`s home from the states and wanted to see us before she leaves again. She is already more than an hour`s late!! Walang magawa ang pagiging time conscious mo sa traffic dito sa pinas...... (just an afterthought)...

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay naku te gie, kung nandiyan ako we can go shopping (window lang kasi alang pera) Don't worry, pray that this business will bloom kasi I will share it to my sisters na nangangailangan. For now, te gie I will start in online business muna. Try if it works. I posted some in ebay too.

Di ko pa na send but soon.

Te gie, no offense ha, yong word na "heck" ay pangit ang meaning niyan dito, masyadong heavy. Palitan mo ng medyo light...:) peace! di ko mabanggit eh... Luv ya.
Usap tayo sa YM.