Thursday, July 17, 2008

feeling good :)

the frogs at the vacant lot next to our house won`t stop croaking. It had been for the past 3 days in a row. Hubby said it will go on until there`s still typhoon coming.... one frog`s voice stand out among the rest....parang "baka" ang tunog niya. So loud. If it will continue to croak, its heralding that the worst of typhoons are not over yet. (sabi daw ng matatanda...??)

its been so uncomfortable, with the rains coming almost everyday.. Everything is wet and messy. Much more can`t accomplish much around here. The news said seventeen more typhoons will be passing before this year will end. I pray wala munang lalaking bagyo, haha.

But my world suddenly brightened today! The sun finally came out of its hiding place shedding its warm over us, giving warmth to my heart. Somehow it made me smile. Let it be just for now....Typhoon can come tomorrow. I need this break, can`t you see?

I realized i needed to smile more often....:-) Perhaps it was the chat with my sister that did it!! I just have to smile, with all the things that we`ve talked about....it was an endless "success" topic...

i could do with it over and over again.... hahayyy...

No comments: