Monday, April 17, 2006

good dialoque

Like all Sundays, it`s been a long day. We had no sunrise service early in the morning, just our normal one starting at 10:00 a.m. I was glad many came to attend our worship service and our place was packed. I realize we needed to add more chairs to avoid standing room. Kulang na ang mga upuan.....means dumadami ang mga anak ng Dios. Magandang problema di ba? Summer heat is terrible, almost annoying ( o talagang nakakainis), parang nasa oven kami...kung pwede lang iluto ang tao, lutong-luto na kaming lahat!!

But regardless the heat, God`s spirit move in a mighty way. Charis was our speaker and the Word of the Lord made its way into our hearts and just hit home. We were refresh once more. Such a wonderful worship service!!
In the afternoon, we had a birthday party for the small girl of one of our saints here, at enjoy na enjoy ang lahat ng mga bata sa mga games, foods at iba pang treat. Gabi na umuwi ang karamihan, naglinis, naghugas ng pinggan at iba pa, kasi kung hindi nila gagawin yon, ako lahat ang maiiwanan ng lahat ng dapat iligpit.....maawa naman kayo sa akin...hehehe!!!

Paglapat kaagad ng likod ko sa kama ay nakarating agad ako sa dreamland. Pagod pero masaya. I consider myself as one of those people who have no problem getting to sleep. Not like one who keep on turning and tossing in bed before drifting on....Thank God.

Well, that`s not what I intend to write as an entry today. I happened to read something as tips to husbands and wives, para maiiwasan ang pag-aaway hanggang umabot sa punto na magkakasakitan na. This is timely. I can`t help but keep on reflecting about what happened to our sister this week and thought that maybe kung natutunan nilang magkaroon ng good dialoque everytime they clashed ay naiwasan sana ang saktan ng isa ang isa... here is:

good dialoque - (for the speaker)
l) explain your point of view briefly without judgement
2) send clear and accurate messages
3) avoid accusing, blaming and criticizing
4) If there is a need to confront, do it with care by using the "I" message.

(for the listener)
1) give full attention so you can understand your partner`s feelings, opinions and needs
2) acknowledge feelings and clarify before disagreeing by using the technique of reflective listening.
3) listen with your heart and accept the feeling of the other
4) Provide feedback and be generous with supportive or positive statements.

guys, kilala n`yo ako. Of what I have been. grabeeeee parang waray-waray. Hindi umaatras sa labanan, lolz... (hindi magandang testimony). God really talked to my heart that I need to change the way i dealt with things as far as my relationship with my husband is concerned. I tell you, i learned it the hard way.. Now i can say without doubt, that i am willing to change only to keep love alive at maging kalugod-lugod ako sa paningin ng Diyos!!

I am not perfect... i have so many imperfections. I am ashamed of what I was before. I asked God`s forgiveness and I know He has accepted and forgave me. Presently, those days of adjustments have passed now and we made it a point to have a good dialoque everytime a clash is in the making. With God`s help we seems successful. I feel my love for him now grows more and more each day that we`re together. It`s so bliss to let God be the center of the home and continue to live with the greatness of His testimony. Praise God.

Maybe i would write another entry regarding husband and wife topic next time. I`ve so much to say. For now, i want to share that tips that i write above...

I hope i`m not boring everone. Because I am as of the moment. I think it`s because of this heat.........i have headache too.

so long.... love you all.

No comments: