Sunday, August 20, 2006

wer`s everybody??

everyone`s invisible, why?? just not into updating. I am quite unpredictable these couple of days, like our weather here. You wake up into a bright sunny morning but after a while it would start to dim and rain `til evening. Million times i`ve said it`s real gloomy.......but what can I do, its really how i feel. I love rain once in a while but not like this, halos araw-araw na!!

Well, at least "buhay" pa ang mga tagboard natin, hehehe!! What happened to everybody?.....medyo busy yata lahat. Our church service this morning was awesome. Despite the rain, God`s people came. I cooked for everyone during lunch. Veggies (w/ chicken fillet and atay) and tuna longanisa lang naman, lols. What a fellowship. This time during the week that i always look forward to. Dave was preaching in one of UPC church in Bulacan, and charis was also invited to speak in Paranaque. We had board games in the afternoon, i mean, the youths...... i think everyone always had a wonderful time during Sunday afternoon..

I`m not really thinking of writing something today...just paramdam lang and to say hello to my clan. This week i already have a list to do like going to the department of foreign affairs and have my passport renewed. I have to or else I can`t push through with my plans for Malaysia on November. I would also want to see this lady who I plan to consult regarding our filipiniana attire during the reunion...... to think, i have a handful important things to do this week!! and before i forget, we have scheduled seminars to attend to........ also at the end of this week, pastor dave will be preaching in our Holy Ghost explo.... am excited. Being busy is a lot more interesting than have nothing to do at all, you think so?

most importantly, i miss all of you guys. That makes me anxious to see all of you next year. That will be six months from now....

Ladies, we will just let you know `pag nakausap na namin ni remie ang magtatahi ng attire natin, okey? Para mapadala na ninyo sa amin ang mga style ninyo and measurements...

Nothing of much importance and nothing interesting in our side of the globe right now - except maybe yong mga proble-problema nating pang-araw-araw, i bet you won`t have any of those for you also have your own......alam ng Panginoon yan, sa Kanya na lang natin sabihin, hehehe!!

Hanggang sa muli....

ate virgie

No comments: