Wednesday, October 25, 2006

feeling celebrity??

I stumbled across this cool question and answer thing while surfing the net... It really amused me....answering this interview like a "celebrity". :-)

So friends, here`s one so-called assignment for all of you!

1) What is your most annoying traits: Being moody, i think so. And a worrier. Very time conscious. (maganda sana, kaya lang kadalasan pinu-push ko yong mga kasama ko hanggang sa mairita sila sa akin, lol).

2) What is it about you that not many people know?

I am very friendly. But it`s not showing on my face. People think i am a snub. So kung hindi ako ang mauuna mag-approach sa kanila, wala akong kaibigan. I often wonder how to really look approachable. I think i need to enroll in a personal development course, hehehe!!

3) What makes your family unique?

We are tight closely. Kahit malalayo sa isa`t isa, we make it a point to communicate. (kung magtatanong ka pa: puro kami magaganda at matatangos ang ilong....ngekkkk!!)

4) If you could choose, would you rather be the eldest or the youngest?

Siyempre, eldest. Even in the Bible, there`s always something special about being the eldest. Double portion, remember?

5) The one thing you always buy in a mall?

ahh, blouse and underwear. Things for hubby and kids.

6) Save it or spend it?

no choice but to spend it. Kulang pa para itago. If I have to save it today, tomorrow it would have to go din...

7) The one thing you wish you knew how to do?

swim and playing the piano. Ang sarap maligo sa dagat or sa pool, kaya lang hayun....hindi marunong lumangoy. I often wish i could play the piano like my kids does.

8) Where else in the world would you love to live?

I think there`s no better place to live and grow old in like my country, philippines. But i`really wish to visit U>S>A> and Canada where most of my siblings are now residing. I hope it should be sooner or i`ll enjoy it no more.....matanda na po ako!!

9) What scares you?

not cockroaches, nor mouse. takot ako sa lasing........at aso ng kapitbahay!!

10) What is the one modern convenience you can`t live without?

Refrigerator and washing machine.

11) What books or magazines are you currently reading?

Wizard of Oz, Scarlet letter....... As much as possible i get a monthly issue of Good housekeeping magazine.......... And a book by Helen Reed..."the rapture".

12) When you`re at home, what is the one food item you can prepare at the drop of a hat?

egg menu....hehehe!!

13) Your biggest adventure so far?

Pagpunta sa Hongkong.....you see, that was my first time to fly at lumabas ng pilipinas...

14) What`s your idea of unwinding?

Reading a book, quality time with hubby and my children. Eating out.

15) Your favorite hang-out?

nowhere in particular. I don`t hang-out.

16) What do you love most about your room?

In the Philippines where it`s hot, terribly hot, i like my room`s cool airconditioning comfort.

17) How often do you update your wardrobe?

Hindi regular. In fact, i still keep my favorite dresses until now after so many years. Wala lang, kahit hindi sinusuot basta andidyan lang sila. Pinamigay ko na po ang karamihan. I believe that I can`t have replacements until I let go of the old ones.

18) What`s your usual get-up?

In the house, nothing more comfortable than my dusters. But when going out, i like blouse and skirt, don`t forget the blazer..... i always wear them to hide my bulges.

l9) If you could be best of friends or chummy to anyone, what type of person will he/she be?

Someone like Mrs. Haney and Dionna Sanhez. I love how they put their thoughts into writing. I admire talented women in general. They`re very inspirational.

20) How much do you spend on pre-paid cards every week?

Pinakamataas ay P 115 lang. Minsan umaabot ng 2 weeks. Matipid ako eh, lol

21) What, for you, is the world`s greatest job or profession?
The ministry. But I think it`s not a job or a profession. It`s a calling. We are Levites. Giving our lives serving God in the ministry. I know nothing of other professions or jobs. Can`t think life other than the ministry....

22) How do you see yourself when you`re retired and all children are married?

Perhaps a very happy and contented grandmother. My boys married and all three are successful in their field.... I wish in the ministry. yun lang!!

23) The most outrageous thing you`ve done to get your husband`s attention?

nothing in particular. I always have his attention. I thank God for a loving husband...

So that`s it. Answer this interview guys!!!


ate gie

No comments: