Tuesday, August 07, 2007

welcome home!!

hehehe, i am welcoming myself home today....here , after i`ve deserted this home for quite awhile.
today is Tuesday, somehow i get the blues, that`s because i don`t like prolonged rain, has been raining since yesterday. They said there`s typhoon going on in some areas far from Manila, pero malakas ang ulan dahil sa "hanging habagat"... I can`t deny, please don`t oppose me, anyone, but i get really gloomy in times like this...

it`s been over a month now that hubby and me starts our day at 4:30 in the morning. Charis got to be in his workplace at 5:00 and if he takes the commuter that would probably take him more than 30 minutes to arrive in Makati, if that will be the case, then he is LATE, that is a thousand pesos off from his salary.... sayang di ba? So here comes his loving parents, ahh you could guess how the story goes, took the responsibility of driving him to his precious workplace. Somehow i find it satisfying, and realized that as the days passed we find it enjoyable too. I learned to look forward to it everyday, nice seeing the streets of manila still quiet but very bright and free of traffic during the wee hours of each morning. Most of all, i love these drives with hubby beside me.

my days are very quiet din ngayon. Dave is out most of the time and hubby. Verniel, as i`ve told you is back to college, si dondon, if not working is also in school, and jeff is in school too kaya ako lang lagi dito sa bahay... mga house chores ang kasama ko. Hindi na yata ako ga-graduate dito....

pero...... i must admit, i`m happy with this ministry of mine. My loveones just keep me on my toes....... and on my knees. I know they needed me to do this to keep them on their feet too. I`m thankful that i have a great God to entrust them with because I know He knows what`s best!!

welcome address lang po itoH.... i hope everything goes well in pattsland..

huhuhu, i think this rain would go on for 3 to 5 days. that means until Sunday. ......with the look of it!!

your ate gie reporting.....

No comments: