Wednesday, October 03, 2007

my dream car


La lang.... i saw this picture in a magazine and thought its the kind of car that i wanted to have next... you think its beautiful? I posted it here because I want to see it everytime I open my blog. Its already included in my prayer journal. I need the kind of faith that could open heaven`s door. yes, prayer is the key to heaven but faith unlocks the door. I know this is not much with God, but He knows we really needed a new one. Yea guys, He knows our need!

oh, i have good news. i think my desire for a really needed vacation is an answered prayer. Praise God. But it will be on December. The place i won`t disclose yet. It will be a surprise!! Sasabihin ko naman eh, `wag muna ngayon baka maunsiyame pa, hehehe!!

That`s all for now guys. glad that dave is home from his mission trip. The details are in his multiply blog. Hope you could visit his site so you will know how successful it was. Our God is amazing!


Yan lang talaga sa ngayon. Am trying to contact a sister from church if she could do the laundry for us. Sobrang dami and i`m not feeling very well this past days........ and my allergies, its giving me much discomfort...


nothing much to say. been raining the whole week...... more typhoons are coming!!

No comments: