Monday, January 21, 2008

new car, kelan?

it`s 4 olock dawn and am still up! I mean can`t go back to sleep. I was dead tired this afternoon, after our praise team`s practice, had an early bed rest but woke up at one oclock am. Ang ingay ni hubby habang nanonood ng wrestling match. Sigaw to the max..... nanalo ang manok niya, hehehe! Ayan, di na tuloy ako makatulog.

Charis just left for work. i feel bad that we can`t drive him to his workplace like we used to. I missed the early morning air and the occassional passing by the baywalk area to savor the smell of the sea. A month ago, our grumpy old car got busted again while we`re on our way to fetch dave at the airport from his mission trip. We had a mechanic to examine it over and said its the carburator. I guess it needs a new replacement this time.... i mean, the carburator, lol. Though the car itself is already considered "junk" by most people. 16 yrs. old na po siya. oldie one. Even cars needs to retire. We badly needed a new replacement of Victory. (that`s her name). And she lived up to that name. Nariyan na yong nalubog kami sa baha, sa putik at iba pang pagsubok sa daan, pero naiuuwi pa rin niya kaming safe and sound. lol. But then again, ang Dios ang nakakaalam kung kailan dadating ang magiging kapalit ni Victory. He has the resources. Kami, nag-aantay kung kelan niya ibibigay. .... For the meantime she`s still considerably good and running. Can take us places whether far or near.. kahit anong oras sa araw or gabi man.... Sira nga lang ang carburator niya ngayon... pero `pag napalitan na, ok na siya ulit...

We have been praying for a new one. This time meron kaming dream car. I already have a picture of it in my mind, of what its going to be. Mas maganda yata van na naman!! I had one posted in one of my entries. just one like it. I am protecting that dream and won`t let anyone tell me we can`t reach and have it. Ganyan katindi!! aba.... Pinangako na ng Dios yan... Hawak na Niya sa mga kamay Niya!! We claim it. granted!!

Masarap mangarap sa Panginoon. Ang dami kong pangarap.. Siyempre, isa lang ang sasakyan sa mga yun. Someone said, dreams give a life hope and purpose. and I believe this. For now i realize and enjoy it for myself

Can`t help being anxious about our upcoming church anniversary. So much things to do and we only got a week more to arrange everything.

i just wanna tell myself to think simple..... just simple. Time and things will come to pass whether we like it or not. Kung ano na lang meron, eh di yun na lang, di ba? But i hope it will be a time well remembered like all the past anniversary years we had... I`m sure many of our brethren na nasa iba nang place at churches ay uuwi sa HCJC and will worship with us. You know, ang mga brethren namin ay "morag mga taga Bohol. Mouli gyud sa bohol kung fiesta...." I don`t know what motivates them, but we`re sure we will be glad to see them again....

ok i am starting to feel groggy...at last i`m sleepy. I`m gonna dream of my van again...

oh well, nothing much that will interest you....but thanks for reading, hehehe!!

i have to be in dreamland right at this very moment.....nyt everyone.





No comments: