Sunday, April 06, 2008

nothing but heat....

Today is my favorite day again.... I got 30 minutes before church will start. Don`t know what to write here but i`ve been silent for the past couple of days, just wanna say hi.

Reflecting upon the last few days, (although can`t think properly because of the heat) my brother Benpatts from San Francisco came to visit. He had handful of things to keep him busy while he`s here, among those is getting their condo unit organized and in a liveable condition. Finally the place is theirs to occupy, very much a place of their own to come home to everytime they will pay Philippines a visit. A wonderful change from expensive hotels and of course from eating out a lot. Yong condo, fully furnished with the needed furnitures, may cute na kitchen, everything in order...... i can say "spic `n span". I like the place a lot and love the trips my family made going there. We had bonding time with pattsclan and you know I enjoyed this kind of details....

This week are preparations for jewel`s wedding. Joe`s family and their pastor are coming to attend this "wedding of the year" in pattsclan. I heard they are nice people and we are excited to meet them.. I guess its not a bit disturbing that they belong to the conservative apostolics. No wedding ring for jewel.... At first, it took her a while to digest the whole situation but after a while she`s learned to embrace it naturally.

My three (babies) are all have their part in the event. Emcee daw si dave, charis is singing and verniel is one of the groom`s men. Well, guys, i`m looking forward to attend this wedding rites. Feeling very much a proud aunt of the bride... Ako na lang ang aatend para sa inyong lahat....

I have so much in my mind to tell you guys.....but it`s time for church.
I don`t know what to wear... something light and comfortable. wheww, the heat, the perspiration..... gusto ko lang magbabad sa tubig!!

got to go... Happy sunday...


No comments: