Tuesday, March 25, 2008

easter sunday & hubby`s birthday...











did not have sunrise service but the usual time at 10 oclock in the morning... I woke up very early and cook my way through the wee hours until it`s time for church. Hubby wants to treat hundred people for lunch, timely for his birthday.

we had a wonderful service. The air has been fully charged with the spirit of God.We danced and shouted our praises. Feels really good..

I saw a teary eyed man as he blow the cake that the church members offered him. Napaka-sentimenal ng hubby ko pagdating sa ganyan.... He did not have much birthday cakes when he was a boy kaya my heart goes out to him... Or maybe he has reasons, deeper than what we know but somehow we made his heart smile and that`s good enough... Once in a while make your pastor feel good and happy..... he deserve it.

Praise team`s practice in the afternoon. If you ask, i am one with the group. I love to sing, one of my life`s love, and i wanna use this voice to sing for the Lord.

I feel satisfied and blessed at the end of the day. Sunday will always be my favorite day. No matter how tired and occupied i become, it`s always worth it...... and worth smiling!

No comments: