Saturday, September 13, 2008

Verniel`s 23rd year...


How time flies on its wings....and so fast! My youngest "little boy" is now 23...

Anong magagawa ko? something in my heart will continue yearning na sana palagi nalang siyang maliit, lol, you know a mom will feel that "forever"... But i praise God that we see him grown up into a godly, responsible, and intellegent adult that any parents would be proud of.

ayan nak ha....i`ve given you much space this past days :D.... computer lagi ang kaharap mo, hehehe..... and your writings.. I am truly amazed at how well you write, at putting your thoughts into prints. i greatly admire you nak... (patts ka nga!)

No big deal... sabi mo. Kahit hindi ako magluluto, walang party-party basta may konting "cash", lol. Balak mo pang solohin huh? :-)
segi na nga, luto pa rin ako ng favorite mo. The everlasting spaghetti ni mommy, na sabi mo ang pinakamasarap sa lahat ng natikman mo, (of course, bola na naman :D), at ice cream, isama na ang cake..... yea pwede, basta ikaw!!

All i really wanted to say is: We wish you a happiest birthday today nak.. Kahit tayo-tayo lang mag-celebrate, we`re glad that you are in good health, happy in your service to God, got the peace in the Holy Ghost that passeth all understanding. We continue to wish you good luck in all your dreams to come true at lahat ng nais mong marating na kasama ang Panginoon sa buhay mo!

As always, i could go on and on. Madaldal si mom, hehehe.....at alam ko sasabihin mo na naman na narinig mo na lahat ito.
keep doing what you`re doing, as long as it pleases God foremost, ok?

love you and as the song says, "I will be here", we will always be here for you, Dad, mom, kuia dave and kuia charis..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

your famous mom :D,
mommy gie

Postscript:

to read my son`s articles pls. visit http://triond.com/users/verniel+cutar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom. :-)

I'd like to invite everyone to view my article page. I've written quite a lot the past few days. Yes, it's bringing some income but my main objective is to write stuff that people will find entertaining.

Just click my name, or go to:
http://triond.com/users/verniel+cutar

If you visit triond.com, you'll see my name on the 'hot users' section (top 50 writers)..lol

Thanks and I'll look forward to your support and comments!

--Verniel

P.S: Mom, thanks a lot. To all readers, thanks for hearing me brag. Sino sino pa ba ang 'magbobolahan', tayo tayo lng naman dibah! :-)