Tuesday, March 17, 2009

thanks..

monday (march 16, 2009) - my birthday went well.

a generous friend took me and treated us ( charis was with us) for lunch by the seaside at the back of the Mall of Asia.. I did`nt know we have nice pinoy restaurants there at ang sarap ng simoy ng hangin... Isang taga-U.S. pa ang naka-diskobre at nagdala sa akin dun. lol. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon at the Market Market pampered ourselves with foot scrub and spa, libre na ang pedicure at manicure...

Kinagabihan, hubby, dave & joy wanted to take and treat me sa favorite nilang grill restaurant. This is known to have delicious grilled chicken menus.....Gusto ko pa sanang sumama kaya lang hatinggabi na.....Pagod na ako at ang gusto ko na lang ay matulog, ZZzzz.....hmmm..

Anyway, thank you sa lahat who greeted me lovingly. Hugs and kisses from hubby and children.... that`s more than enough to make me feel so loved.

And Sis. Gina Lacsamana..... thank you so much! thanks for treating me on my birthday. Such generosity! That`s well appreciated...

No comments: