Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my birthday, 2010









Tuesday, March 16, 2010, its my birthday and oh no, another year older, hehehe! I slipped out of the sheets early as usual this morning ( been waking up early for the past 2 months now to prepare the men -working for the church construction- their meals). 3 times a day yan huh?. Passing by the mirror i stopped to examine myself, hmmm.. not much has changed since my last birthday, there`s still the same chubby looking lady staring back at me....( i love her smile, lol).... can`t help myself grinning, I feel great this morning.

I guess it will be another long day, but the one thing that makes it extraordinarily special is because today is the "day" when i was born.. ( let me shout it from the mountain tops, hahaha!) Pangga and me talked and decided the other night that I would prepare a simple dinner this day for the family, and also i guess some of our church people will be coming and share that dinner with us!

My hands are full of tasks lined up that needs my attention today and my mind is already tired of the idea, yet i wonder what would it be like when a time will come that there`ll be nothing to do and me unable to do anything? I already imagined it dull, sad and most depressing kind of life.. Its happier to be about, on my toes, stronger each day doing what i love doing, using the strenght that God provides. I just wish i could hold back the hands of time and i will continue to keep my youth.... palaging malakas, walang puting buhok at siyempre keep the figure ( oh forget it, lol). Nevertheless, today what matters most is that my family is by my side and life is good. I am excited and full of anticipation. God will continue to do great things for us...

i love birthdays and any form of greetings that comes with it... makes me feel loved.... The ladies in church surprised me with gifts. They know what i want and things yearned for a long time.=) (sobra babaw lang kaligayan ko...) Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Also thanks to some brethren who came and enjoyed with us the dinner I painstakingly prepared, =).

The day ends at last and i lay down again on my pillows, thinking of the past year, its ups and downs. Once more i thank the Lord for being my constant guide each single moment of my life. Thank you Lord for my family and loveones, church, and the privilege of serving you!

Happy birthday myself..:-)he,he,he. I would say, only my body is getting older every passing year but my heart feels young as ever coz of all the people who surrounds and constantly loving me.... With this thoughts i am on my way to a sound, dreamless sleep.

=)