Thursday, February 24, 2011

our 30th year anniversary concert.. (No other Name)
















We did it again and it was just so amazing! It was unforgettable and I know it will stay in my memory for the rest of my life! I will not question the presence of the Lord that night during the concert. Until now i cant seem to move on from that awesome night. My heart is so full and i still grin everytime i think about all that`s happened..
it was all so perfect.. For HCJC that was a night worth remembering. We were all encouraged that we all had a part in lifting up the name of JESUS! "NO OTHER NAME" that`s worthy of all praise!

2 comments:

lenpatts said...

I wish we were there to witness it. God is always good and faithful. 30 years??? WOW!!! Congrats HCJC

Jane said...

oo nga, sayang :) I wish we were there too.