Wednesday, October 19, 2011

He`s been Faithful...

In Jesus Christ you cannot be lonely for long.....

In my moments of fear. through every pain, every tear
there`s a God who`s been faithful to me
When my strenght was all gone, when my heart had no song,
still in love He`s proved faithful to me. Every word He`s promised is true
what I thought was impossible i`ve seen my God do.

When my heart looked away, the many times i could not pray
still my God he was faithful to me. The days I spent so selfishly
reaching out to what pleased me, even then God was faithful to me...
everytime I come back to Him, He is waiting with open arms and I sing once again..

He`s been faithful, faithful to me
looking back His love and mercy I see
Though in my heart i have questioned and failed to believe
yet He`s been faithful, faithful to me..

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yes, He is faithful. Love Him so much!