Monday, January 09, 2012

pattsclan reunion 2011












Our long awaited family reunion finally had come to pass. That week spent in Panglao, Bohol were just filled with fun. The city tour, island hopping, the hours spent at the resort, coffee sessions in the morning, buffet meals.... and... just being together. Those bonding days were just so precious and memories worth keeping. It will be in my heart as long as I live..

I have been extremely fortunate to have seen the faithfulness of God to our family through the years. I recognize the priceless legacy of having a father who love God foremost, of having grown up in a christian home, married and established a christian home myself. I am truly blessed!

I love my siblings. Though we differ in traits and temperaments, each is far from perfect but God meant it that we belong to this family to love, to share, to help one another in our own little way.

I will continue this heritage that my dad has left us. With my 3 sons, however large my next generation would become, I will instill in them that we have this godly heritage.

I love you Pattsclan. I will always miss you until we meet again. See you on our next reunion!

No comments: