Thursday, September 20, 2007

my dream vacation, when its gonna be???



raining...... almost everyday this week. Wala naman daw bagyo. hanging habagat lang.

can`t help being gloomy again. Ulan na nga ng ulan, wala pa si dave. Si charis sa gabi lang kami nagkikita at si verniel busy sa school. As i write this, husband is not feeling very well. I guess he has the flu. Being the housewife......err.... housekeeper, (whatever) patuloy ang mga gawain. palengke, pagluluto, laba, plantsa, linis ng bahay although pawalis- walis lang muna ang kaya ko ngayon. Kapag nagplano kasi akong mag-general cleaning, pagod na pagod na ako sa ibang gawain. Sa kaakyat-panaog pa lang sa malaking bahay na toh, surrender na ang beauty ko. *shrug*.

the bottomline, i need to say........... I really badly needed a vacation!!! i mean husband and me. Where? i don`t know. It`s just that i wanna be idle somewhere, sa isang magandang "rest house" na nakaharap sa dagat - at nag-uumapaw ang masarap na simoy ng hangin!

I want to be away from it all!! I wish i could be free even a few weeks from all the bills knocking on our gate. Handling and listening to some others problem plus our own, lols. I don`t mean I, we are resigning, i know this is part of life, i love what i am doing....... but can`t you see, all i need is a short "break" to be able to come back refresh, strong and full of zeal once more. To smile freely and wholeheartedly too. I don`t want my children to see me as the "grumpy" little lady for a mother. I hate to see the hurt in their eyes everytime i deal with them unkindly and mean.

no, I don`t like that happening all the time. I love them so much.. I just need a little space. I don`t know if going on a vacation is the answer. Dave is suggesting it for a long time. Matigas lang ang ulo namin ni husband. Feeling namin madaming bagay ang kami lang ang puwedeng gumawa, at kung aalis kami eh mahirap na. But I could see my children are very much responsible now. I just realized they`re not babies anymore, they are already grown ups ..... and oftentimes have got more sense and guts than we have. Mas mature at malawak pa nga ang pananaw kaysa amin..... sometimes... ( we`re still the parents, remember?) hmmm....They often threw this joke to us, " ang hirap magpalaki ng magulang, ahehehe!!" and sometimes they are right...

oh well...... na naman!! epekto ulit ito ng rainy days. Dito ako nag-eemote. LOL

Mapabuntung hininga na naman si dave kapag nabasa ito.

About the vacation thing....... i guess I have to think of that more seriously and do the preparations if ever. What do you think?

i guess you have to bear with me again this time...




No comments: