Wednesday, September 05, 2007

trying weeks

yes, the past weeks has been trying ones and i think this week`s no different. Daily life gets rougher and tougher than I could imagine. It`s friction sometimes sets my teeth on edge, huh? Financial problem ( as always) bombarded us cruelly giving way to pressures mounting up. But hey, I`ve made up my mind not to let them overpower me and drive my wits out of me. Reviewing our life, it had been always full of situations like this and now maybe i`m just getting tired of facing the same problem over and over again......... and we`re not getting any younger. I realized that at our age we are now supposed to be stable in life. I hate to admit these thoughts makes me so grumpy everytime......! Is it because we`re in our so-called "midlife crises"?

yes, perhaps its the reason. And I am so ungrateful. God had and has been delivering us from all our hardships. Sorry Lord, for the weariness of old age. Feeling so ineffective and so inadequate, lols. I still believe that through all this situations you are the one reigning and in control. Yes, i believe that hardships are there not to give us frustrations but to refine us, not to squash us but to ripen us and help us to grow.

oh well.......you know what type of a woman I am.

It was jeff`s birthday yesterday. I wished i had at least bought him a birthday cake or ice cream to celebrate the day. But the day ended " no cake or anything". I can`t guess what Jeff was thinking or feeling, but the sun set without the cake. I consoled myself, maybe next birthday of his I can or will do better... eh sa talagang walang-wala. I can`t believe this kind of day possibly existed.....NA WALANG WALA!!!

Verniel and Dondon are both sick. Dondon, i think because of over-fatique. Working on graveyard shift and going to school during mornings is no joke. A therapist friend took care of him, giving him massage and steam made him feel better. Verniel, on the other hand has the flu and still in bed as i write this. I`m glad dondon is on his feet this morning and he has to rush to school to attend for his exams. He`s been absent for 2 days. Hindi kasi umiinom ng gatas ang mga ito!! Yet i managed to force him (dondon) to drink a glass of milk on breakfast before leaving. And he obeyed...

Generally, everything here in our household is normal. Financial problem are always there so its counted as normal, hehehe!! Husband will surely apprehend me if he reads this one. He won`t approved of me disclosing problems of any sort to anyone. He thinks everything can be taken cared of. I wish i have his calm in times like these, urgg.... I`m thankful he does not take notice of my blogs. Not his type, so he won`t know, lols.

anyway, this is my way to unburden and it sure makes me felt good. I know this is not a very encouraging entry to read, but i`m home and I feel as free to fly and act like a bird.

Lastly, I thank the Lord for His wonderful love that keep us on course, help us see things through the eyes of God. It gives us the needed shot to get us through difficult times.

`til next time guys...

ate gie

No comments: