Tuesday, March 11, 2008

random thoughts...


five days to go....... and it`s my birthday. Another year added for me....well, bawal nang itanong ang edad! Last Sunday a sister from church gave me her advance birthday gift. Guess what it was? shoes at isang brown sandals na gustong-gusto ko... I didn`t expect it but somehow she remembered. So nice of her.

Hubby and me plan to treat our church people with free lunch after church. Ibig sabihin, kami ang taya sa pananghalian, hehehe! medyo dagdagan lang ang menu ng konti....... some salad for dessert at siguro drinks na may kulay...... addition to our usual "nawasa" juice. okey na siguro noh?

guys, please help us pray that we could soon start the renovation of the church... Nag-iipon pa ng resources. We need your prayers..

just trying to connect. You are all in my thoughts. I kept wondering these past few days if mama will visit home. I`ve heard she`ll be with Bobong when he comes on the 25th. But mama never called me to say she`s coming..... somebody confirm?

Our life here in Malacanang is in its normal phase at this writing... All i could say is God is good and faithful. He`s magnificent eternally, wonderful, glorious.....No one ever will compare to you JESUS!!!

I hope all is well with you all. Wala na akong masabi..... blangko na blangko ang isip ko ngaun. .


No comments: