Wednesday, October 01, 2008

its hard to start...

Ang bilis naman......October na p0h! its first day of this month today and a holiday! I wish i had spend the day on long drives with hubby, just driving to nowhere, a thing i most love doing. kaya lang imposible ngaun... may BAGYO daw, at may mga "infirmities" si victory...lol.

you know i should really start on my diet plans....SOON!!
should have a long time ago. My blood pressure is on the danger zone na naman...
Napahilig ko kasi sa kanin, everything counted "sugar" are just so mouth watering...
kanin, pansit, spaghetti, bake macaroni, macaroni salad, macaroni soup, pansit canton, palabok, etc, etc......hehehe....the list goes on and on.. How to reject them? it`s so hard to do...

Ngayong linggo na t0h ay schedule ko ng pagpapabunot ng mga ngipin, para mapalitan na ng artificials, lol, tapos na sana kaya lang laging "postponed" dahil sa blood pressure na mataas...
This thing called "diet" is easier said than done. It is always hard, harder, hardest to start.. So help me God!

plenty of rains this week.....the frogs keeps on croaking and seems louder everytime. My ears are getting use to it. The typhoons that we counted 18 to come by this year is now down to 5 more and that`s according to the news we heard and read..
Starting November is already cold but dry season......hopefully until February next year.
So much things to look forward to...and this gets me excited. I know God has many things in store. We just have to remain expectant for what He could and will be able to do..

I want this post to just be very very brief.....so, see you guys around...

1 comment:

Mary Frances said...

Heeey! Thank you sooooo much for your message! Yes, I remember you! You are Dave and Verneil's mom, right? And I remember you had another son that sang too, but I can't remember his name, but him and Dave looked a lot alike. What is your email address. I will keep you updated on stuff that is going on over here. Also, I can send you some pics from Joe and Jewel's American wedding. My email is maryfranceswriting@gmail.com. Also, I sent and email to Jewel's mom and Mae and James, but if they don't have me in their address book it may get sent to their SPAM folder because Yahoo usually does that. Well that is all for now, once again, thank you so much for your kind words on my article. God bless you all my family in the Phillipines!
Mary =-)