Saturday, June 17, 2006

teacher kai`s assignment #2

10 lists of my life`s simplest pleasure:

l) Supermarket - i love going to the supermarket. I like checking out new products, comparing prices and going through rows and rows of breakfast cereals, canned goods, dressed chicken, fresh veggies, fruits section and what-have-you. I could spend hours just roaming and wandering its aisles delighting in its smells and colors. There are days when there are product sampling too, masarap tumikim-tikim, hehhehe!! Of course i only get what are written in my list... yea, being in a supermarket makes my day...

2) Long drives - but only leisure ones. No hurry, no errand and no business deals na hinahabol. just sitting beside hubby enjoying beautiful sceneries and nature while we go along. Not keeping track of time, basta malayo sa pressures of everyday life. Usually i like it when driving to places outside Manila.

3) Eating out - I really enjoy eating out especially when our boys are with us. I most ly like it when we as a family have something to celebrate........or lalong-lalo na kapag madaling araw at isa kami sa mga taong gising pa at nasa isang restaurant habang ang mundo ay himbing na himbing sa pagkakatulog, hehehe!! weird??

4) My cellfone - gives me company. Kahit mag-isa lang ako minsan sa bahay, kapag tumunog siya, i know there`s someone i could talked to or kahit text lang... keeps me updated with everybody.

5) computer - this one keeps me connected to my loveones even if we`re separated by millions of miles. I find blogging really enjoyable. Here, i could express myself , taking out what`s inside and putting it into writing.
One of these days, I would like to give myself a real nice gift - a laptop. oh di ba? hindi masamang mangarap!!

6) Sweets - you know what i mean. Counted na dyan ang cakes, ice cream, chocolates and desserts. Alam ba ninyo, kaya nahirapan akong mag-diet kasi lagi akong nananaginip sa mga "sweets" na itoh? I don`t know but i just love them.. This world will not be a happy place to live in without them. I think i`m created loving and craving for them.....

7) foot spa and manicure (cleaning lang) - I have my fingernails manicured two times a month. Ang sarap ng pakiramdam ng may malinis na mga kuko...... at walang ingrown.

8)My children - they`re grown-ups now and not kids anymore. But for me, they`re still my "little boys". I will always be grateful to God for giving them to us. Hubby and me always looks forward to their hug and kiss everytime they come home from their days toil.. It`s so lonely not having them around physically. I know time will come they would leave home to have their own families......i refused to think of it...but for now, while they`re still with us we will enjoy them while it last.

9) Hubby - We are not a perfect couple. We`re so differently made....hehehe!! We differ in so many things, views, opinions and others. Maybe that`s what attracts us to each other. Would you believe na kahit 28 years na kaming kasal ay sometimes nag-aadjust pa rin kami? I tend to hurt him oftentimes with my words but I know i can`t and will never live without him in my life.....(ka-cornihan na naman!!). My prayer always is that i may be a good wife and companion for him... I will always thank God for giving me a husband that always keeps up with my moods..... in return, i`m trying to be sweet and nice. God knows i`m doing my best....

10) Music - it`s what i`m made of. My softest part is music. Kaya siguro I can best worship God when I am singing . Every word of each song I sing seemed to speak directly to my heart and soul. Thank you Lord for giving me a song in my life.....

Kai, ayan na ha....`til my next assignment. Pinag-isip mo ako dyan ha.. Forgive my wrong grammars. I am in a hurry!!

ate gie


No comments: