Friday, June 30, 2006

bits & pieces

another long day today. I have somebody from church to come and take care of our laundry for us. Lightens my load a `lil bit as far as household chores is concern. Well, i still do a lot of cleaning (nadagdagan pa ngaun kasi si charis nasa hongkong).. i needed to help in church - paglilinis - during worship days, our manpower is so so limited. As I told you, everybody is busy. Medyo nakakahiya pang humingi ng tulong!! Sa pamamalengke naman ay bihirang-bihira ngaun........ugh, walang panahon magluto. AT kung magluluto naman ako, eh walang kumakain. Hindi ko alam kung saan napupunta ang mga "gana" ng mga tao dito sa bahay....Hubby and I are out most of the time. Kapag umuuwi, gabi na po!!.

Some updates:
June 21 - Visited bong at dusit hotel where he stayed before going to Baguio city for Tugon. Greeted each other na para bang andyan lang siya sa Baclaran nakatira. Was glad seeing him again..... pero medyo may nabago sa akin... hindi na ako yung tipong iyakin gaya noon. Siguro nag-matured na, hehehe! ( i am not the cry-baby anymore). Thanks to the internet. Makes me feel so close to everybody. I could reach out to you.........YM, webcam, blog atbp..

June 22 - In Baguio city. We had free hotel accomodation. Thanks for the generosity of Bongpatts. We enjoyed the morning lectures and evangelistic service at Pastor Banez church at night. God`s spirit was so refreshing. Diretso kami sa hotel ni bong sa Camp John Hay after the service at dun nagbaha ang pizza. Inuwi pa namin ang iba sa Manila kinabukasan. What a night of fellowship with those people I love.... kuwentuhan, tawanan.... at tinawagan kami ng kapit kuarto at sinabing "maingay" daw kami. The Escolanos were with us. I will add here that Jeannie and Nelia have finally decided to come back home to the fold of UPC. Their real home. Hope this time, for good....

June 23 - Headed for Manila as we have a former appointment to conduct a health seminar in Taguig church. We were successful with our purpose... quite contented and happy with how they accepted and accomodated us, so kahit medyo pagod at may konting stress our day ended productive i should say.

Ang mga sumunod na araw ay medyo hectic ulit. I know it does not concern you and it will just bore you to death kung isa-isahin ko pa.... I just want to say that God is good and faithful. Everyday God`s goodness and approval is just so evident. I thank Him for answering all of our prayers!!

As of this writing, i miss my boys terribly. Dave is still in Hongkong and charis also left yesterday. I really wish i am there for Tugon tomorrow. Pero hindi pinahintulot ng Panginoon kasi nga hindi ako nakasama. With that I am content.

Guys, got to go. Hubby is in a hurry again. I have so much to say sana, pero stop na lang. Paalis na talaga kami. Our company said they will give us an achievement award tonight for working hard the past month ( dapat lang) so pupunta na kami. Next time na lang ulit.

Please bear with my bits and pieces today. I`m also so much at a loss for words. Ayaw gumana utak ko, hehehe.

I hope all is well with you guys. I love you all.

No comments: